Property Details

Ready to Move - in || 5 Years Post Handover Plan||

Property ID : 1BR Town Square Rawda

Residential for Sale AED 655,000.00 - Apartment
674.00 Sq Ft1 Bedrooms1 Bathrooms Print this page

Property ID : 1BR Town square rawda

Residential for Sale AED 655,000.00 - Apartment
674.00 Sq Ft1 Bedrooms1 Bathrooms Print this page
Nshama Parkside Rawda Apartments are the recently launched luxurious residential project in the city of Dubai.This is a beautiful community with exceptional amenities at a very convenient location in Dubai, Townsquare is the ideal place for families and professionals to live and grow. 1, 2 and 3 BR apartments available. Community Features: * Homes within walking distance of Town Square Park * A wide range of shops, restaurants and cinemas * Kilometres of green space to enjoy, with trails for jogging, cycling and walking * Children’s playgrounds, pools and gyms * Nearby skateboard and water park * Modern amenities including schools and hospitals * Mosques 4% DLD Fee Waiver Pay Only 10% and Move-in TODAY Remaining 90% Post-Handover in 5 Years Price starting from: 1 bedroom - AED 655,000 2 bedroom - AED 914,000 3 bedroom - AED 1,400,000 Contact Now: +971 58 649 7903 Email: leads@always-property.com Company: ALWAYS PROPERTY RERA ORN: 11751 Office Phone: +971 (0) 4 452 2267 Email: info@always-property.com Website: www.always-property.com Our Office Location: Office No: 506, Opal Tower, PO BOX 643788, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE. Office Timing: 9.00 AM to 7.00 PM (Sunday to Thursday)
More

Additional Details

  • Building:
Property Map

Agent Always Property 03

  • Office :
  • Mobile : 0586497903
  • Fax :
  • Know More

Property Map

Agent Always Property 03

  • Office :
  • Mobile : 0586497903
  • Fax :
  • Know More

Contact

  •  
  •    
  •  
  • Loading...
     

    Find Your Property

    Special Offers

    • AED
       
    • AED 30,000
       
    • Years
       
    • %
       
    • AED/Year
    • AED/Year
    • %
    • First Payment Date
    • AED
       
    • Years
       
    • %
       
    • First Payment Date
    Mortgage Calculator with Taxes, Insurance and PMI
    Monthly Principal & Interest
    Property Taxes
    Homeowner's Insurance
    PMI
    Total Monthly Payment
    Your Payment 0 AED